Dear valued guests,
Our number one priority is your health, safety and well-being.
Rest assured, our team has been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19) and are paying close attention to recommendations from the WHO and Health Canada to take every additional measure to ensure your safety and protection while you stay with us.
We wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
Protecting you during your stay
As always, we take great care in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our hotels & restaurants.
We have supplemented these normal procedures with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating/cleaning protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- We are taking temperatures of our hotel guests at the time of check-in and staff daily.
- Additions to our normal high standard, cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives have been increased, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- In the spaces where team members work behind the scenes, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like team entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout our properties.